Restore and revitalize your stamped concrete with TiqueWash™, a superior antiquing concrete stain colorant used to easily create a natural-looking, multi-toned finish on textured concrete surfaces.
Water Based Antiquing Colorant for Stamped Concrete
Restore and revitalize your stamped concrete with TiqueWash™, a superior antiquing concrete stain colorant used to easily create a natural-looking, multi-toned finish on textured concrete surfaces. The high-quality water soluble formula includes ultra-fine polymers for improved surface penetration and strong adhesion when sealed with NewLook SmartSeal™ or other compatible sealers. The TiqueWash powder is mixed with water to create a secondary highlight, a translucent color wash that runs off high spots and settles in the low spots of textured concrete. Use TiqueWash to restore the color of faded concrete or create an antique color finish for stamped concrete. Browse color options here.
Benefits of Tiquewash
- Cement based formula yields a natural-looking finish
- Optimal pigment loading for improved adhesion and bonding
- Ultra fine polymers for efficient penetration
- Many popular, natural-looking colors
- Water based stain formula is non-reactive & reliable — you can bet on the color!
- Fast-drying concrete stain imposes minimal business interruption
- Easily brushed on with the NewLook Applicator Brush
Rave Reviews for Tiquewash
“[TiqueWash] bonds really well to the surface and it’s less hazy than other solutions I’ve played with.”
— B. Murphy; Salt Lake City, UT
“There’s no reason to use powder release agents when you can use TiqueWash to easly get that natural, two-toned finish.”
— R. Gortman; Atlanta, GA
Coverage & Packaging
Tiquewash comes in both powder and liquid form.
- 3 lb. container (powder) covers approximately 2,000-3,000 square feet of stamped concrete
*Coverage rates will vary and are based on surface porosity, concrete texture, temperature, and method of application. Use a Newlook Applicator Brush to apply Tiquewash.