Elastomeric Waterproofing Concrete Sealer
Protect Porous Concrete Surfaces from Moisture
A water-based, inorganic elastomeric concrete waterproofer designed to penetrate, seal and protect porous surfaces from water and other liquids.
Providing excellent durability, breathability, and temperature resistance, ProtéShield’s modified-polymer formula waterproofs, winterizes and protects concrete, pavers, drywall, GFRC, gypsum, stone, tile, ceramics, foams, canvas, veneer, overlays, cementitious resurfacing compounds, asphalt, wood and most types of metal (e.g. copper, steel, iron). Ideal for large commercial or residential applications.
ProtéShield waterproofing concrete sealer prevents the penetration of contaminants that create mold, mildew and pollution damage. It’s a long-lasting protective solution designed for professional coating installers.
- Excellent concrete waterproofing: Creates a BREATHABLE & impermeable water barrier for treated surfaces.
- Excellent temperature resistance to extreme temperatures from -65º F (-54º C) to 400º F (204º C)
- Strong abrasion & chemical resistance: Very durable; will not yellow, crack, or delaminate.
- Eco-friendly & VOC Compliant: Complies with V.O.C. content limits as required by current U.S. air pollution regulation and is classified as non-hazardous, and non-toxic.
- Excellent elasticity (up to 400%)
- Easier surface cleanup and maintenance. No seasonal re-coats.
- Non flammable and non combustible.
- Prevents treated surface from freeze thaw, cracking and spalling commonly caused by water intrusion.
“It works fast and…it does exactly what NewLook says it does. I just wish I knew about it a long time ago.”
Product Uses & Applications
- Recommended for sealing, waterproofing, winterizing and protecting most porous building materials such as concrete, pavers, concrete block, brick, precast concrete, plaster, drywall, GFRC, gypsum board, stone, tile, ceramics, foam, canvas, veneer, overlays, asphalt, wood, and most types of metal (copper, brass, steel, aluminum, gold, iron). Given the wide variety of uses, please see NewLook or Distributor for more information.
- Large Flatwork Applications: Theme parks, city parks, parking lots, airports, roads and highways, bridge decks, piers, schools, helipads, tunnels, pipes, decks, walkways, and driveways.
- Large Vertical Applications: Foundation walls (above grade and below), bridges, sound and barrier and retaining walls, fencing, towers, buildings.
- After cleaning interior and exterior surfaces of mold, mildew, pollution, sewage, oil, and wax buildup apply ProtéShield™ concrete sealer. It’s an excellent penetrating concrete sealer that will prevent growth and penetration of these substances making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- Ideal Interior and Exterior Applications: Walls and floors of hospitals, restaurants, offices, schools, commercial buildings, industrial plants, labs, manufacturing and fabrication facilities, warehouses, storage facilities and containers, residential living quarters, basement waterproofing, retail spaces, and grocery stores. For below grade surfaces, use NewLook HydroHalt.
- Protect surfaces against ultra violet rays, ice, water, chlorinated water, salt water, rain, acid rain, salts and other chlorides, rust, mold, fungus, insects, chemicals, oil, fuel, stains, and excessive temperatures.
Coverage & Packaging
Available in 1, 5, 55 gallon & 275 gallon tote containers. Coverage rate for unsealed (concrete) surfaces is approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon.
- 1 gallon covers approximately 200 sq. feet
- 5 gallons covers approximately 1000 sq. feet
- 55 gallons covers approximately 11,000 sq. feet
- 275 gallon tote covers approximately 55,000 sq. feet