Fast-Acting Acrylic Paint Remover
Want to know how to remove paint from concrete? EasyStrip 1000 makes paint stripping easy. It’s a biodegradable, low VOC, water-based concrete coating stripper.
Fast Acting Acrylic Paint Remover
Want to know how to remove paint from concrete? EasyStrip 1000 makes paint stripping easy. It’s a biodegradable, low VOC, water-based concrete coating stripper. Used to quickly lift most concrete sealers, non-acid concrete stain, paints, urethanes, lacquers, latexes, and varnish. Use EasyStrip to prepare concrete for concrete stain or any other decorative concrete product. It’s also an excellent graffiti remover!
Not recommended for epoxies or polyurea. (Use Newlook EasyStrip 2000™ to strip these coatings.) Read the respective Technical Information Sheet for more information.
Features & Benefits of EasyStrip
- Water Based, Non Flammable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass
- Contains NO TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Can be used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean-up
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard equipment
“EasyStrip works! And it works fast — faster than that other soy based stuff. I use it to strip paint all the time.”
–S. Carter; Cupertino, CA
Recommended Usage (See Product Selection Guide):
- Remove concrete stain, decorative concrete coatings, paint
- Works on concrete, brick and masonry surfaces
- Concrete sealer and coating Removal
- Elastomeric coating Removal
- Graffiti remover
- Any non-lead based architectural coating removal
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.
Coverage & Packaging
Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon, and even 275 gallon tote containers. Coverage is approximately 50 – 100 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon..