Endura Solid Stain – Single Component Concrete Stain
Contractor grade yet consumer friendly, single component concrete stain that is highly durable and easy to use. Developed to stain concrete, restore faded concrete or maintain concrete, EnduraStain is affordable while being premium in quality & performance.
Contractor Grade, Consumer Friendly
NewLook Endura Solid Stain is a contractor grade, single component concrete stain that is highly durable and easy to use. Use Endura Solid Stain to stain concrete, restore faded concrete or maintain concrete. Endura Solid Stain is affordable while being premium in quality & performance. The product is contractor grade and compatible with NewLook’s extensive line of products.
Browse color options here.
Benefits of Endura Solid Color Stain
- Low Build Material
- High Perfomance Single Component Stain
- Appears very natural upon application
- Ready to Use Premium Contractor Grade
- Performance enhancing additives that increase color fastness & resistance to the elements
Use on Vertical & Horizontal Surfaces
Endura Solid Color Stain works great on all types of concrete. Since Endura Solid Color Stain is a single component concrete stain it can be used for both commercial and personal use. The stain can be used in numerous locations including those listed below.
- Theme Parks
- Walkways and Sidewalks
- Patios and Verandas
- Basement Floors
- Pool Decks
- Hotel Lobbies
- Large Areas of Concrete
“Awesome product! The Endura Solid Stain was extremely easy to apply and very user-friendly. The product covers very well and drys evenly..it adheres extremely well. ” -KB Concrete
Coverage & Packaging
- 1 quart covers approximately 75-100 square feet per coat
- 1 gallon covers approximately 250 square feet per coat
- 5 gallons covers approximately 1500-2000 square feet per coat